Maître Clémence Radé gives you advice and assist you on different area of the law  :

  •  Urban law :
    • You have a project that necessitates to ask for a permit, a verification of your document must be made to verify its conformity to urban laws.
    • Your building permit has been attacked in court and you need to defend it.
    • You want to attack a building permit.
  • Accident in public road
    • You have been the victim of an accident due to the bad state of the road and you want your prejudice to be repaired.